Clear Tech Ortho - Smooth and contemporary, correcting the position of your teeth.
1. Easy to maintain oral hygiene: The best part of these invisible aligners is you can take out the aligner and keep it aside while brushing. Care it just like your natural teeth, rinse and brush after you eat, before putting your aligners back in. This will prevent harmful bacteria and acids from collecting over your teeth throughout the day. Taking care of your teeth should be an important part of your regular hygiene. Poor oral hygiene can give you a hard time while eating your favorite food or even regular food. Try to avoid junk foods because it is just like tasty poison.
2. Self-confidence: Wearing metal braces makes confidence low because the metals which are surrounded over the teeth look weird and feel like there is something continuously hitting cheeks. On the other side, invisible aligners are the clearest, comfortable alternative to braces and it is also the most accurate and predictable treatment option available today. After wearing invisible aligners you can take pictures and talk freely with people without hiding your smile and also keep your confidence level maintained throughout the treatment.
3. Eat whatever you want: Yeah! That’s correct. With Invisible Aligners you don’t have any restrictions or limitation in your diet; you can eat whatever you like because they are easily removable. But it is not recommended when aligners are in, so if you feel like eating tasty food remove your aligners and enjoy your meal. In metal braces, there is the limitation in a diet because if you eat hard things there are chances of wire coming out and then you have to rush to your dentist.
4. Depend on orthodontist: In the traditional braces treatment, the patient needs to be careful all the time and totally dependent on an orthodontist for removing the braces. But this is not the case in the invisible aligners. You can remove them whenever you want. See how easy these aligners are to use in day to day lives.
5. Convenient solution: You are not going to experience any irritation with your aligners. This will help you to work and perform other tasks throughout the treatment.
Thus, invisible aligners are a benefit for individuals who want to choose trouble-free and highly developed treatment for teeth straightening.
Clear Tech Ortho that make up transparent and surprisingly lightweight. They have no metallic components. The Clear Tech Ortho system is a major step forward both medically and esthetically. Clear Tech Ortho provide imperceptible orthodontic correction and maintenance.
Our dental team includes dentist and orthodontist, as well as dental technician, who carefully examine your impressions and they decide if you are a good candidate or not. If our doctors determine that you’re not a good fit, or you’re not happy with the Preview, you’ll be refunded in full.
Metal braces are fixed brackets and wires. The wires are surrounded all over the teeth and are noticeable to the public
Clear fixed braces are similar to metal braces. The only difference is clear brackets are slightly invisible and metal braces are visible. Clear fixed brackets are made of either ceramic or composite material.
Clear braces are invisible and new technology for teeth straightening. Clear braces are made using the most transparent medically approved Rain tree Essex plastic sheet to ensure clearness and stain resistance.
Braces and clear aligners are two treatment strategies which can help in closing the gaps and realignment of teeth for a lovely grin. When looking to get straighter teeth, you may be wondering if you should go for conventional braces or aligners. Here are a few realities which can assist you to get it in making the correct choice.
If you have straight teeth people are more likely to think you are attractive. The invisible aligners are extremely smooth plastic aligners and don’t cut the inside of the mouth as compared to traditional braces.
The main reason that so many people are attracted to this type of aligners is that they are virtually invisible. It is a one-piece design, it can’t break like wire braces.
You can remove invisible aligners on your own, you don’t need an expert. These are custom made aligners which will fit comfortably in your mouth and won’t cause irritation to your cheeks, due to the smooth BPA-free plastic material. Each set of aligners is worn for 20-22 hour each day and for 2 weeks. Ideally, you should only remove the aligners for a meal, brushing and flossing.
Traditional braces are permanent and cannot be removed during treatment; they are only removed by the orthodontist when the teeth have reached their desired position.
With Invisible aligners, you have got more adaptability to eat anything you need. With traditional braces, it is recommended to avoid eating foods that are too hard which can cause the wires to break and to avoid chewy foods that can get stuck into the wires and brackets.
People who love to eat yummy tough food; the invisible aligner is the best choice. You can remove them before eating or drinking tea, or coffee, etc.
Braces are fixed and are not removable during the teeth straightening treatment. This makes it troublesome to eat certain sorts of nourishment (e.g. apples, nuts) and it can be difficult to clean and floss your teeth with braces in.
Aligners are removable for easy cleaning whereas the braces require more effort while brushing and flossing. While cleaning aligners it is not recommended using toothpaste because the harshness of glue can scratch your aligner. Make sure to rinse your aligner with cold water every time you expel them to wash and never leave aligner out in the open. Therefore it’s a lot easier to maintain good oral hygiene during aligner treatment as compared to traditional braces.
An enormous issue with traditional braces is that they make it difficult to clean your teeth, the wires which are surrounded around the teeth become nearly impossible to floss and difficult to brush.
Visiting a dentist every month in today’s life is a difficult task. Invisible aligners give you the flexibility of not visiting a dentist every month and you can change your area without hampering your treatment. Invisible aligners are well known between youngsters and proficient since they are conscious of their self-image and want to feel comfortable in front of people. The maintenance of invisible aligners is fairly quick and easy by the way of scrubbing as compared to metal braces. The duration of invisible aligners varies from case to case; usually, the treatment takes 6-11 months to straighten your teeth. Metal braces need to be worn 24*7 for at least 2 years. People usually experience less pain with invisible aligners as compared to traditional braces. Invisible aligners, however, are painless with minor discomfort or sensation during the change from one set of aligners to another.
With fixed metal braces, the dentist visits are usually monthly and the worst part is if the wire comes out, then you have to rush to your dentist.
Traditional braces are noticeable and often cause mouth sores when they rub against the delicate tissue. So, nowadays people choose invisible aligners for teeth straightening because they don’t want anyone to know that they are straightening their teeth.
When you look at the metal wires inside one’s mouth, the first impression is extreme torment. While changing the wire pain is unbearable.
Visiting a dentist every month in today’s life is a difficult task. Invisible aligners give you the flexibility of not visiting a dentist every month and you can change your area without hampering your treatment.
Invisible aligners are well known between youngsters and proficient since they are conscious of their self-image and want to feel comfortable in front of people.
The maintenance of invisible aligners is fairly quick and easy by the way of scrubbing as compared to metal braces.
The duration of invisible aligners varies from case to case; usually, the treatment takes 6-11 months to straighten your teeth. Metal braces need to be worn 24*7 for at least 2 years.
People usually experience less pain with invisible aligners as compared to traditional braces. Invisible aligners, however, are painless with minor discomfort or sensation during the change from one set of aligners to another.
The teeth straightening process cannot happen in one day. It takes time according to the severity of individual patient’s case. The teeth straightening for adults may range from a period of 6 months up to 2 years. Again, it all depends upon the orthodontic treatment your teeth require. If the case is mild or moderate and you have natural teeth, then using aligners do wonders for your teeth within a short period of time. If you have already gone through an implant, veneer, bridge, or any other treatment process, then you may need to come down for an X-ray at our ClearTech Ortho
Most of the adults use clear aligners to correct their teeth as it is the most convenient teeth straightening option. Opting for teeth straightening without braces and using aligners from Aligner can help you straight your teeth in between 6 months to 12 months depending upon your condition. As our team provides customized aligners, a few patients can start witnessing the difference within a few months. The best part about these invisible aligners is that you can remove it whenever you require and the aligners will not hamper your smile while you are wearing them.
Why Choose Aligners Over Traditional Braces?
Many adults do not want to get traditional braces in their adult age as they feel it can lower their self-confidence or esteem. For this, clear aligners have become the favorite choice of adults. Here are some pointers to choose invisible aligners over traditional braces:
Overall, you will need to wear the invisible aligners religiously 6-11 months, 20-22 hours every day to get the proven results. Step ahead for an attractive smile and buy affordable yet quality Clear Aligners from.